Sharan Kafoa (Health and Hormone Coach) sent through this delicious recipe. Sharan follows a Gluten-Free eating plan to manage her health best and does not compromise on taste.
Sharan is based in Melbourne, Australia, and through her journey of dealing with three autoimmune diseases, she focuses on feeling well, living well and loving life.
Fully Loaded Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- 65 g Butter chopped
- 100 g Dark Chocolate chopped, organic
- 75 g Oat Flour
- ¼ cup Cacao Powder
- 100 g Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 Eggs room temp, lightly beaten
- 50 g Dark Chocolate Chips alt: blend of white and milk
- Preheat ove to 180°C, (160°C for fan forced), and line a tray with baking paper
- Melt butter and chopped dark chocolate together and mix until smooth, then set aside to cool
- Sift flour, cacao powder and monk fruit sweetener together
- Add lightly beaten eggs to the Chocolate Mix and stir until well incorporated, then add the Flour Mix, followed by the chocoalte chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the tray, leaving a bit of room for spreading
- Bake for 15min or until the top feels firm, then cool on the tray on a wire rack for 10min
- Remove from tray and cool completely before serving