Nutrichologist is a Health Coaching entity based in South Africa offering a range of services that include, but not limited to coaching services, live/web based talks and demonstrations or classes, blogging and more. The objective of Nutrichologist is to share general knowledge, promote Nutrichologist services and create conversation and discussion around health and wellness.
Please note that Nutrichologist, and any person/s or entities associated therewith do not in any fashion provide or condone using the information provided as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any way whatsoever. Please ensure that you read the Disclaimer in detail regarding this.
Please go to our website (www.nutrichologist.com), and see the Contact page should you wish to contact us directly.
What personal data we collect and why:
At Nutrichologist we value your right to privacy and the safe keeping of your personal information. However, in order to offer certain services and to ensure that they are in line with our readers and clients’ needs we are required to collect and store certain information. The extent of information collected legally is dependent on your interactions with the website or service you are participating in and can include the following:
- BASIC INFORMATION: When downloading any free content you will be required to provide some basic information such as Name and Email address. (By downloading any free content and completing the necessary form it is assumed that you also subscribing to newsletters, promotions or other correspondence that might go out at various intervals).
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION: billing address, street address, contact number, credit card details (including card holder name, number, type, expiration date.
- FORM INFORMATION: Should you send a request for a quotation, further information or a query you may be required, in addition to the basic information listed above, to provide some commentary or further information which depending on what you choose to enter may include some health details. (Please note that this is done on a voluntary basis and is kept confidential)
- MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION: For record keeping purchases you will have access to a ‘My Account’ page that will record both free and paid for purchases from Nutrichologist. (You are able to access and update this information at any time, however in the event that you delete your profile and data this information will be permanently deleted and no longer available. Please ensure you have backed up and saved all relevant purchases before doing so).
- PROGRAM, FORUM, EVENT, SOCIAL MEDIA, SURVEYS, ONLINE or IN PERSON INFORMATION: Should you participate in an event that is linked to a public forum, whether online or in person, commentary or information you share to the relevant platform will be public and open for use and interpretation and is beyond our control.
- COMMENTARY INFORMATION: throughout the Nutrichologist website there is an option to make comments on blogs or products. This information will be kept for record keeping, monitoring and administration purposes and are visible to the public.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION – EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This information is collected and used:
- For providing you with current updates/changes, lists of products and services, acknowledge your support and provide ongoing relevant information
- For creating and managing your membership details and requirements
- For marketing purposes and keeping you up to date with the latest offerings. These are sent out on the assumption that you accept and agree to receive this type of information. It is also noted that you may wish to opt out of receiving this type of information at which time you will always have the option to unsubscribe or update your subscription preferences.
- The technical information that is collected assists Nutrichologist with analytical and statistical data, (i.e.: popular subject matter, purchasing trends). This data allows us to adjust, update and create content and offerings that are of interest and use to our clients, members and browsers.
- A combination of the data collected is also used to better understand our clients, members and visitors and ensure our offering is kept in scope.
- The data also allows us to provide a safe and secure platform for our clients, members and browsers and should the need arise co-operate with relevant law enforcement to best protect our users.
What we do with your personal information:
Your privacy is taken very seriously at Nutrichologist and we will never rent, sell, share or distribute your personal information without your consent. When participating with us or purchasing a product we may use Third Party service providers which requires that we disclose your personal information to fulfil the transaction or interaction. Nutrichologist chooses only reputable providers and takes steps to ensure that they are equally committed to maintaining your privacy as outlined herein.
How we protect your information:
Security measures are taken for both electronic and hard copy information by way of locked offices, filing cabinets, restricted access and the use of software encryption, passwords and any other reasonable measure. These measures have been put in place to protect your personal information against unauthorised access, theft, damage or loss.
Information is kept only as long as it is necessary and relevant and legally required, thereafter it is deleted or destroyed permanently.
Your rights over consent, updating and managing your personal data:
This means you agree to the collection storage and use of your personal information according to these terms.
*AGE OF CONSENT – PLEASE NOTE: Do not provide any personal information if you are under the age of 18 or are legally a minor, depending on your regions laws. You may only do so with the express consent and permission of a parent or guardian legally authorised to do so.
- UPDATING, VERIFYING AND AMENDING: Updating, verifying and ensuring complete and accurate personal information is important to providing a streamlined and efficient service. To do this, you are required to update your profile or contact Nutrichologist directly should there be any changes.
- MANAGING AND/OR DELETING: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can contact us via the contact page on www.nutrichologist.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Concerns: