Allergen-Friendly Cooking Class
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current lockdown restrictions all in person classes have been suspended
Follow this link for bookings: –
Nutrimental Style: Cooking Demonstration and Presentation with sampling/Cooking class with sampling
Support food allergies with this delicious, allergen-friendly class!
Food allergies are on the rise and their prevalence affects us all. Even if you don’t have a food allergy, you probably know someone who does, or must follow certain dietary restrictions at the office or at schools to keep other people safe.
Cooking allergen-friendly food doesn’t have to be difficult or stressful – you can learn to cook with ingredients that help with allergy symptoms and how to make recipes you can eat with confidence.
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how food can play a role in allergy relief, how your immune system and digestive tract are involved, as well as learn how to create delicious allergen-friendly recipes.
All of the recipes are:
You will walk away from this course with:
- Knowledge of what food allergies are and what you can do about them. Do you have a food allergy or intolerance and not even realize it? Learn how to tell.
- An understanding of the best foods to eat for allergies and what to avoid.
- 6 delicious and tasty allergen-friendly recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
- Empowerment to support allergies for yourself, your family and friends.
Allergen-friendly eating is effortless when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.