PLEASE NOTE: Due to current lockdown restrictions all in person classes have been suspended
Follow this link for bookings: –
Nutrimental Style: Cooking Demonstration and Presentation with sampling/Cooking class with sampling
Easy, customizable recipes the whole family will love!
Many families struggle with finding the time to spend with one another in a fulfilling and meaningful way, especially as kids get older. But everyone’s got to eat, right? Eating as a family is a wonderful way to spend quality time together, and getting kids involved in the process helps make mealtimes much more enjoyable.
Imagine if you could make nutritious and easy family meals that everyone will love – without complaints, struggles or spending hours in the kitchen?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to make a variety of kid-approved, family-friendly recipes. All of the recipes are:
- gluten-free, dairy-free and delicious.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Tips for cooking together as a family.
- Strategies for handling picky eating.
- Meal prepping and batch-cooking ideas.
- 6 tasty and healthy recipes, from snacks to main meals to dessert, with customizable options to give family members more choice and control.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Empowerment to cook healthy meals the entire family will enjoy eating.
Family meals are easier and more delicious when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.